Expertise: Painted Artworks - Traditional, Modern, Contemporary
- Easel Paintings
- Mural Paintings
- Architectural Finishes
- Painted/Gilded Frames and Objects
- Consultation, examination, cost estimate, conservation treatments, planning for transportation / wrapping / installation / dismantling
- Documentation (written, graphic and photographic documentation)
- Research on artists' materials and techniques, including sampling and requests for analysis by the Canadian Conservation Institute (CCI) or other scientific laboratories, in order to identify pigments, binding media, etc.
- Collection Surveys, including conservation planning, priorization, etc.
- Recommendations for Preventive Conservation (environmental conditions, lighting, transportation, manipulation)
- On-site architectural paint research, stratigraphic study, documentation, treatment of painted interiors